8.10.2017

Breathable Summer Makeup

Surprisingly, Chicago has been very cool and today it reached a high of 65 degrees. Even with the sun beating down, it can sometimes get a little toasty. We are blessed with better weather that's not so oppressively hot or humid and I haven't been wearing much on my face. However, I do every now and then love to dress up and I have been loving breathable makeup. Not "natural", but comfortable makeup. 
I have some older and newer products that I have been enjoying a lot this summer and I really haven't stopped using the Naked 2 Basics Palette. They are all classic colors and I love wearing taupe shades on my lids. For my eyebrows, I have been continuing to use the Anastasia Brow Pomade in Medium Brown. It has been one of my favorite brow products and I have really been wanted to try out the Brow Whiz. 
As for my face, I keep it pretty simple. I normally wear a BB cream and a light powder. I wear a light base and use the Rimmel BB Cream. I love it because it protects my skin with SPF 25 and covers my imperfections without being too thick. 

After I apply it with a Beauty Blender, I dust on some Mac Studio Fix Powder to mattify and keep my face from getting oily. I really love this powder and it's great to travel with because it has a mirror and a compartment for a sponge. 
Sometimes I like to line my under eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush and it adds a bit of dimension and color. Then I will usually line my eyes with the L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner which has a great and easy applicator and gives you very sleek and thin lines. 
To top it all off, I have been loving the Covergirl Plumpify Mascara because of how much it volumizes and "plumps" my lashes. 

Lately, I have loved pink lips and a subtle pop of color on the lips has been in this season. The Laura Mercier Lipstick in French Kiss is a great pink tint for the summer. What type of makeup look have you been loving this summer?

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!